Thursday, May 3, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Last Sunday, I headed up to my sister Jodi's house to have some crafty time.  With Teacher Appreciation Week approaching, she sent me a few pic ides of gifts.  With that in mind, I loaded up my Cricut Imagine, crafting supplies and the boys and we made the haul to Jodi's.  While the kids all played, we got to crafting.

Below are most of the supplies we used.  Stampin Up and Cricut are my favorite to use in most of my projects!!




My sweet niece, Piper used my fun scoring tool from Stampin Up and made the lollies.


Jodi cut out fabric while I cut out the vinyl.  She had 3 rectangle jars for her teacher gifts - they were fantastic!!!  If I remember right they were 4" x 5.65"



These are pics of one of the finished ones.  I just love how they turned out.





Jodi- thank you so much!! I needing a crafting "fix" :)  love you!! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!! I love it, I might just have to "borrower" the idea.....good work ladies, I'm sure the teachers will just love them!

    ReplyDelete